Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Break

This spring break, I spent half of my time in Las Vegas and the other half back home in Park City. In Vegas, I hung out at the pool, went shopping, and went on an adventure walking around the Strip. Every day, my family and I had a scrumptious breakfast, delicious lunch, and luscious dinner. But seriously, the food was soooo good. Then of course there was the warm weather. So one day my family and I went on an adventure. It was the best day of the trip, so I will explain in detail my day. To start off the day, my family went to Paris for breakfast. Yum! Next we walked around some of the hotels, all of which have something interesting such as fountains or a garden of flowers.

A turtle made of flowers in the Bellagio. 
Then we went to all of the candy stores you can think of. M&M World, Coca-Cola World, and Hershey’s World. We ate lots of M&M’s, taste tested twenty-four different flavors of Coca-Cola, and stood under a giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. 
M&M store!
That night after dinner, we went to see the Cirque De Sole show Ka. It was amazing! AND my gymnastics coach from about four years ago just started preforming in the show. I wasn’t able to see her in person but I saw her swinging across the stage from the ceiling. So that was pretty cool.

To top off the night, after the show we rode the roller coaster New York, New York. It was really cool to ride it at night where we could see the whole city covered in lights from the roller coaster on top of the hotel.
My family in front of the New York, New York.
So Vegas was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment