Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Change

Wow. Ninth grade has gone by so fast and it has been a huge year of change.

A major change this year is that I stopped doing gymnastics half way through the year. Gymnastics has been a part of my life for literally forever, so stopping was a really tough decision. I didn’t know what I would do without it, but I have become closer to my friends and made some new ones. I started doing track, which was really fun, but I am sad to say is coming to an end with the school year.
Until next year track.

This summer will be the first summer I have absolutely nothing on my weekly schedule. I have made many plans to explore new opportunities. I am planning to try new sports such as cross-country running, tennis, diving, and anything else I come across. I also hope to take art classes and travel with my friends.

I am still close with my teammates from gymnastics, after all the time we spent together I don’t think I could ever part from them (we are all going to see Pitch Perfect 2 together next week and I am super stoked). My previous coach even wants me to come in and start coaching this summer.

Throw back to that one time. We are CUTE.

A question a lot of people have been asking me is if I will ever go back to gymnastics. Well here is my answer. Right now, I don’t know what I am going to do. I am just going to try new things and have fun over the summer. Maybe one day I will find myself back in the world of gymnastics. But don’t you worry, “I am going to do back-tucks (which is the same thing as a backflip for all of you uneducated people) until I am eighty”. I have stolen this saying from a teammate who stopped a few years before me. So far she has kept it up, and so have I. I mean she is only seventeen and I am only fourteen but….we will get there one day.

Tumbling on the beach.

I will never regret the time I spent in gymnastics. It shaped me into who I am today and allowed me to meet many new people and give me opportunities I wouldn’t have had without it. Now it is time to start a new chapter of my life and see what comes next. (yes, yes, I know, cheesy as cheese)

Who knows if I will use this blog again, but it has been a fun experience for me, and I am sure you had a glorious time reading about my life, because I am the most interesting person out there. But really, I enjoyed writing for all of you. Well, have a great summer (or HAGS if you want to throw it back to fourth grade). Until next time…


Morgan

1 comment:

  1. This is a super great post, it has been really cool reading this blog and you have written a super good blog that has been great for reading and has been a super great pass time.

    ReplyDelete